– Over 20 years of professional performing/recording experience.
– Over 10 years of teaching experience (private lessons, group lessons, clinics, workshops) with students from the age of 2 to 80+.
– Founder and owner of The Rock Box Music School & Stage (North Port, FL).
– Works with students at many music stores and schools, including The Rock Box Music School & Stage, North Port Music Center, Ace Drums Port Charlotte, Ace Drums Venice, North Port Music & Art, and Studio Seven Center For Creative Studies.
– Official clinician and member of the DW Drums Department of Education Program.
– Official clinician and member of the D’Addario Education Collective.
– Certified member of the National Association of Rudimental Drummers (N.A.R.D.).
– Official Artist and member of the DW Drums, PDP Drums, Zildjian Cymbals, Evans Drumheads, ProMark Drumsticks, PureSound Snare Wires, Pintech Percussion, Westone In-Ear Monitors, DrumLite, Tru Tuner, BoomDog Drums, Coffin Case, and Wornstar Clothing rosters.
– Toured the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe (15 countries total).
– Creator of The Dinosaur Method, an easy-to-use lesson plan for kids.
– Released a Drum Clinic DVD in 2014.
– Released 4 instructional books, “So You Want To Be A Drummer”, “Double Bass Boot Camp”, and “Jurassic Drumming” in 2015.
– Released 1 instructional book, “RudiMENTAL Madness”, in 2016.
– Founder of Team Cybergeist, a collaborative music project featuring members of Shinedown, Stone Sour, Device, Black Veil Brides, Static-X, Nonpoint, Coal Chamber, Morbid Angel, Kittie, Soil, KMFDM and more.
– Recorded drum tracks (as well as guitar, bass, synth, vocals, and various other instruments) for all of Team Cybergeist‘s albums, including the 2010 release “How To Destroy Something Beautiful” released in the United States and Japan, and 2014’s “The Other Side Of Fate”.
– Won the Top Spot award for Best Industrial/Electronic Band at the 2012 SPOT Awards.
– Won the Hot Spot award for Best Industrial/Electronic Band at the 2013 SPOT Awards.
– Played drums for Dope from 2006-2013.
– Recorded drum tracks for the 2009 album “No Regrets” (Koch Records/E1 Music), released worldwide.
– Appeared in the MTV music videos for “Addiction” (featuring Zakk Wylde) and “6-6-Sick”.
– Toured with rotating members such as Virus (Device, Lords Of Acid, Constantine Maroulis, Broadway musical Rock Of Ages), Tripp Lee Tribbett (Big & Rich, Twisted Method, VH1’s Daisy Of Love), Tim King (Soil), and Acey Slade (Joan Jett & The Blackhearts, Murderdolls).
– Played drums for Genitorturers from 2001-2009.
– Recorded drum tracks for the 2002 release “Flesh Is The Law” (Gforce/Cleopatra Records) and the 2009 release “Blackheart Revolution” (Retribution Music), both released worldwide.
– Appeared in the 2007 “Live In Sin” DVD.
– Won awards for Best Drummer, Best Industrial Band and Best Industrial Album at the 2005 Hard Music Awards.
– Toured with rotating members such as David Vincent (Morbid Angel), Eric Griffin (Murderdolls, Wednesday 13), Bizz (Our Last Enemy), and Nate Manor (The Birthday Massacre).
– Played drums on tour for Switched, featuring BC Kochmit (Nonpoint, Sevendust, Eye Empire) from 2006–2007, replacing original drummer, Chad Szeliga (Breaking Benjamin, Black Label Society).
– Played drums on tour for PIG, featuring KMFDM founding member Raymond Watts, in 2006.
– Appeared in the 2011 “All-Hamerican PIG Show” live DVD.
– Played drums on tour (and did some pre-production studio work) for Crossbreed in 2006.
– Played drums on tour for The Undead, featuring Bobby Steele, formerly of Misfits, in 2001.
– Rikets, Crooked, Gen-XX, Grim Faeries, PsyKill, In Winter, Betty X, EOg, Opaquetourmaline, etc.