Here at The Rock Box, we don’t lock our students into any kind of long-term contracts. Lessons can be paid for as you go on a week-to-week basis, or monthly, or whatever works best for you. We only have a few simple policies.
- All payments are due PRIOR to the scheduled lesson start time. Teachers will not start the lesson until payment is made. Weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly payments are accepted.
- Standard music lessons ($30) translate to $120-$150 per month.
- Family Discount and Multiple Instrument Discount lessons ($25) translate to $100-$125 per month.
- Unless you notify us, all lessons are automatically scheduled for the following week. Same day/time.
- Day of-cancellations/reschedules must be made before business hours (before 12:00 PM) on the day of the lesson.
- If you wish to cancel (before business hours), the lesson can be made up or rescheduled during an available time within the same business week at no additional cost to you, or the payment will be transferred to the following week/lesson.
- If you cancel on the day of your lesson (after 12:00 PM), or simply don’t show up to your scheduled lesson (no call / no show), the lesson payment will be forfeited. Day-of cancellations cannot be rescheduled or otherwise credited.
- Forfeited payments and Cancellation Fees will be deducted from the monthly payment. If you don’t pay monthly, your card will be billed.
- If there are 3 no call / no shows in a row, you will be removed from the schedule. If you wish to return to The Rock Box student roster, you will have to re-apply. This is only for no shows. If you notify us of the cancellation, it will not count against you.
- If you need to take time off (vacation, etc), we can hold your lesson day/time slot for up to 3 weeks. If you plan on taking more than 3 weeks off, depending on availability, your lesson day/time may have to change when you return.
- If a teacher cancels, a substitute will be provided with no notification. If no substitute is available, the lesson will be canceled at no cost to you. If the lesson was already paid for, payment will be transferred to the following week/lesson.
- 24 hours notice must be given in order to terminate your enrollment.
- If you wish to terminate enrollment, you must notify us, otherwise we will continue to schedule your lessons (see above).
- We take pride in teaching students of all ages, but all students must be potty-trained or wearing diapers.
- You agree to give The Rock Box, LLC and its associates permission to take photos/videos for websites, social media and other use.
- You understand that all lesson rooms are monitored under surveillance cameras 24/7.
- You agree that The Rock Box, LLC is in no way responsible for personal belongings.
- You release from legal liability The Rock Box, LLC and its associates from any and all injury, harm or death.
- You give permission to The Rock Box, LLC to use all audio/video recorded/edited in our studios (including original music) for promotional materials, compilations, albums, music videos, radio broadcasts, and other media used by The Rock Box, LLC and its Management/team (profit and non-profit).
- Unless announced by Management, The Rock Box Music School & Stage is open on all weekdays and holidays.
Upon registering for lessons, students and/or parents are notified of our Payment, Cancellation, and Termination Policies.
ALWAYS call The Rock Box at (941)200-2163 to cancel or reschedule. *Leave a clear voicemail message (including name, date, time, contact info) if nobody answers.
DO NOT email us for cancelations.
DO NOT contact us through social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc) for cancellations.
DO NOT contact your teacher for scheduling. All scheduling is done through Management.
DO NOT contact your teacher outside of The Rock Box. If you have a question or concerns regarding lessons, contact Management.
Thank you for understanding and following our policies, and thank you for being part of The Rock Box family!
- The Rock Box, LLC