- All payments are due PRIOR to the scheduled lesson start time. Teachers will not start the lesson until payment is made. Monthly, bi-weekly, and weekly payments are accepted.
- Standard music lessons ($30) translate to $120-$150 per month.
- Family Discount and Multiple Instrument Discount lessons ($25) translate to $100-$125 per month.
- Unless you notify us, all lessons are automatically scheduled for the following week. Same day/time.
- 24 hours notice must be given in order to cancel or reschedule a lesson.
- If you wish to cancel (24+ hours notice), the lesson can be made up or rescheduled during an available time within the same business week at no additional cost to you. We no longer charge a $15 cancelation fee. (Please note: Due to continuously growing attendance, not all time slots will be available, therefore all rescheduled lessons will remain on a first come, first serve basis).
- If you cancel on the day of your lesson (less than 24 hours notice), or simply don’t show up to your scheduled lesson (no call / no show), the lesson payment will be forfeited. Day-of cancelations cannot be rescheduled or otherwise credited.
- If you wish to reschedule the lesson and have given less than 24 hours notice, you may reschedule for the full price of an additional and separate lesson.
- Forfeited payments and Cancelation Fees will be deducted from the monthly payment. If you don’t pay monthly, your card will be billed. If no card is on file, payment will be accepted at the next lesson.
- If there are 3 no call / no shows in a row, you will be removed from the schedule. If you wish to return to The Rock Box student roster, you will have to re-apply. This is only for no shows. If you notify us of the cancelation, it will not count against you.
- 24 hours notice must be given in order to terminate your enrollment.
- If you wish to terminate enrollment, you must notify us, otherwise we will continue to schedule your lessons (see above).
Upon registering for lessons, students and/or parents are notified of our payment and cancelation policies. Please note that our teachers are paid for all scheduled lessons, including cancelations. Day-of cancelations/reschedules will no longer be allowed. The Rock Box has been very lenient in the past but will no longer be able to incur these costs. For example, The Rock Box pays the teacher twice when a student misses a lesson. Once for the missed lesson, and once for the rescheduled lesson. Our teachers do their best to be available on any day at any time, but they are only at The Rock Box when they have a lesson scheduled. So if a student cancels on the day of their lesson, the teacher is still here waiting, and by that point, it’s too late to fill the time slot with another student. Day-of cancelations are happening more and more and the teacher payments are coming out of the Management’s pocket. As a business, we cannot continue this way.
- ALWAYS call The Rock Box at (941)200-2163 to cancel or reschedule.
- DO NOT email us (with day-of cancelations).
- DO NOT contact your teacher for scheduling. All scheduling is done through Management.
Thank you for understanding and following our policies, and thank you for being part of The Rock Box family! 🙂
– The Rock Box, LLC